Printable Order Tracking Sheet
I’ll admit, when it came to running my handmade business, organization was not my strong point. I loved the creating aspect and just wanted to jump ahead and get started. When you look at the big picture of tracking expenses, orders, inventory and sales, it can be overwhelming. If you break each section down and set up a simple system that works for you, it will make a new organizational habit easy to pick up.
Below is a printable pdf you can use to quickly jot down an order when it comes in. At a glance you’ll be able to total orders from last month and it will help you determine how much work is ahead of you this month.
If you’re looking for more ways to stay organized, especially when it comes to craft fairs, check out MAKE MORE MONEY AT CRAFT FAIRS. It includes:
- Selecting Events Checklist
- Craft Fair Application Checklist
- Cohesive Display Checklist
- Pre-Craft Fair Checklist
- Craft Fair Checklist
- Post-Craft Fair Checklist
- Printable Goal Setting Sheets
- Printable Calendar
- Printable Craft Fairs Spreadsheet
- Printable Newsletter Signup Form
- Printable Contact Form
- Printable Inventory Tracking Form
Click on image to enlarge & print
I like it!